Pages

Subscribe:

LUSH IS A MUST


I found Lush about 3 years ago and I fell in love with it. The founder created Dream Cream (one of my favorite products) because her son had eczema. I also have really dry skin; constantly putting on lotion. I thought if it works for her son it should work for me. Dream Cream and the Buffy Bar are the best combination for smooth, silky soft skin. Lush is also very environmentally conscious. Most of their products are sold without containers like their bath bombs, dry shampoos, and message bars. They also do not test on animals and have a variety of vegan products! Please visit Lush.com to find out what else they believe in. Also if you are looking for a gift ideas for the upcoming holidays they have pre-wrapped gifts.

Image source: http://www.lushusa.com

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Followers