Pages

Subscribe:

THE COVETED CLOSETS

I nearly squealed when I found about this new site called The Coveted. The blog gives us a glimpse into some of the most coveted closets of fashion giants. They've featured magazine editors and contributors for their first few posts and I couldn't be more excited! As an avid magazine reader and aspiring creative director, looking at these photos gives me a sneak peak of what my future wardrobe could hold. Thanks to The Coveted, we can now live vicariously through the glamourous closets of our favorite stylish trendsetters.

Joanna Hillman - Senior Fashion Market Editor of Harper's Bazzar

Mary Kate Steinmiller - Fashion Market Editor of Teen Vogue

Keith Polluck - Editorial Director of Elle.com
image source: thecoveted.com

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Followers