Pages

Subscribe:

HOW TO CUT A FRINGE

I've always had side bangs for a good couple of years now. Since it grew out and needed something a little different than before, I decided to cut straight bangs myself. I gave it lots of thought and became hesitant for a while, probably because I did not want it to end up in a disaster. Cutting it too short or making one mistake may ruin the look I want to achieve. As I picked up my scissors, I got so nervous that my hands were shaking! But nevertheless, it ended up better than I thought.

DIY tips and guidelines on how to cut a fringe:

  • Gather images of all the types of fringe styles you want to achieve
  • Make sure you have the proper materials like a rat tail comb and hair scissors
  • Grab only a small portion of the hair in the crown area
  • Damp that section of your hair and comb it well
  • Don't grab too much hair, start with a small amount
  • When cutting, always leave the two sides slightly longer than the center hairs
  • Dust all the trimmed hair from face and blow dry to style!
Here are my inspirational fringes and a youtube video that helped me tremendously:


image source: http://lovekardashian.tumblr.com/ & http://poponthepop.com



Outcome:

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Followers