Pages

Subscribe:

THE 70'S ARE BACK

I know the spring runway shows have just passed, but I thought I would mention a trend I love this fall. The 70's are back and I am loving it! I am excited to see trousers in neutral colors that are a throw back to the 70's era hitting around the true waist. Blouses and skirts flow around the body and provide a flattering silhouette. A silk blouse paired with a soft sweater and wide legged trousers is brought together great with a skinny belt at the waist. Chloe, Salvatore Ferragamo and Ralph Lauren all showcased modern spins on traditional 70's styles on their Fall 2010 runways. Affordable styles can also be found at retailers, such as, the Gap.

Ruffle Lip printed top

Courtesy of Gap.com

Salvatore Ferragamo Fall 2010 RTW
Courtesy of Elle.com

Ralph Lauren Fall 2010 RTW
Courtesy of Elle.com


Chloe Fall 2010 RTW
Courtesy Elle.com


0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Followers