Pages

Subscribe:

IT'S BACK! THE RISE OF THE JEAN JACKET.

I thought denim jackets would never come back. But since fashion/style always recycles itself, I am not surprised jean jackets are entering the world again. I used to cringe when my father wore his jean jacket out in public. But I must admit, it was pretty fly (only for a hot second though). And only a select few can pull it off.

The heavy material and denim style has risen from the grave and has made a return. Yes, it's durable and thick, but what happens when it rains or water gets on it? Answer: it gets heavier. It will slow you down when you're late and running to class. Think about it, do you like it when your jeans are wet? Didn't think so.

I'll give it about two seasons. Not everyone is going to catch on this time (I hope). But if you are one for the jean jacket, GQ has some tips.


Don't let the jean jacket take over the outfit. Make sure you have a competing piece to accentuate the outfit. Keep it subtle.

image source: stockholm - streetsyle

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Followers