Pages

Subscribe:

BLACKBERRY BEAUTY

After months of carrying around a broken BlackBerry Bold, I finally found the urge to purchase a newer and sleeker BlackBerry Bold 9700. This was an upgrade to a smaller, pocket-sized, and practical device; not to mention the leather backing.



To sound materialistic, BlackBerry phones are prettier than your iPhones or Androids. I may be biased because I've had BlackBerries in the past. The pro about the BlackBerry is that it easily adapts to everyone’s outfit. I'll admit, I don’t put my phone in my pocket because I want people to know it’s a part of the outfit. It’s professional, playful, and perfect for someone to look business-like. Not to mention, it has the same functions.

The BlackBerry is an everyday phone; bring it to work, school, or to go shopping. Utilize your BBM and surf the web with 3G. But lastly, use it as an accessory. It will make or break your outfit.



image source: celebrityblackberrysightings.com, turbo.inquisitr.com

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Followers