Pages

Subscribe:

GO INTERNATIONAL DESIGNER COLLECTIVE FOR TARGET

I can't speak for everyone else, but for me, fashion does not mean styles that break the bank. That's why I love it when I hear about normally pricey designers teaming up with affordable chain stores in order to provide styles that are both stylin' and affordable. Therefore, I am very excited to declare that Target is jumping on this bandwagon!

In order to commemorate the fifth anniversary of its GO International line, Target will be launching a limited edition collection created by past designer collaborations.

This Designer Collective will consist of 34 pieces designed by 17 individual GO International Designers. Some of these big names include Zac Posen, Erin Fetherston, Rodarte, and Thakoon.


image source: http://www.collegefashion.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Past-Target-Go-International-Designs.jpg


Unfortunately (or fortunately for some of the readers out there), this line will only be including dresses. This special Designer Collective will only be available in Target stores for a limited time (March 13, 2011- April 10, 2011), so for all you style and price savvy shoppers out there, mark your calendars! I know I will.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Followers