Pages

Subscribe:

SEASONS ARE CHANGING

When I wake up in the morning, I always take a step out onto my balcony to see what the weather is like. I woke up this morning at nine o' clock am to clear skies and sunshine. To my surprise, it was freezing outside! While waiting at the bus stop, layered in a t-shirt, sweater, and my Northface jacket, I noticed that a lot of young women were starting to break out with their pea coats. As I got onto campus, I saw pea coats in every direction. It seems like pea coats are making their way from the Midwest to the West Coast this season! A week ago, All Women Stalk posted a blog on the "7 Best Pea Coats for Fall..." and I recognized quite a few styles that are featured in this blog. Check it out for yourself by clicking the link below. Ladies and gentlemen, get ready. It's pea coat season!






Image Source: http://allwomenstalk.com/7-best-pea-coats-for-fall/2/

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Followers