Pages

Subscribe:

HAIR TAMER

image source: missjessies.com

Everyone has that one beauty product they can not live without. Usually it's a lip gloss, concealer, etc. For me, it is Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding to tame my mass of curly hair. Without Miss Jessie's I would look like a female version of Buckwheat (crazy and out of control). The inspiration behind Miss Jessie's comes from the owners' (Titi and Miko Branch) grandmother, Jessie Mae Branch, who would concoct mixtures in her kitchen to tame and style her granddaughters wild curls. They not only provide great products, but are also the go-to salon in New York City for curly hair clients. Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding gives my crazy frizz ball a shiny bounce, allowing me to create a manageable style that I can achieve without a stylist. Check them out at missjessies.com

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Followers