Pages

Subscribe:

THE NOPA: A STYLISH BACKSAVER

I like backpacks, but I absolutely hate carrying a heavy backpack. Ironically, it is almost impossible for me to carry a light backpack because I love to fit as much stuff as I can in my backpack, which includes my heavy laptop. The solution? Buy a laptop bag!

When searching for the perfect laptop bag, I look at the size, color, material, compartments, and at the uniqueness of the design. I ended up buying a white Acme Made: THE NOPA designer laptop bag.

The Nopa laptop bag is a new design by Acme Made (designed in San Francisco) that is wrapped entirely of water and stain resistant new Bombshell technical fabric. The unique tri-fold design let's you bundle anything from a jacket to books to a skateboard along with your laptop. At first, I didn't believe that this laptop bag was really able to hold so much, but so little in the bag. I have been using this bag for the past couple days and I must say that this bag is light, reliable, and it holds up to three notebooks along with a calculator, pens, and a laptop. This bag costs $49.99 with an additional $10.00 for shipping. I personally found the bag at another site for a much cheaper price, but I'll leave that up to you. Either way, this bag is worth it.


Image Source: http://www.acmemade.com/product/The-Nopa,44,9.htm

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Followers