Pages

Subscribe:

RAINBOW OF COLORS

I have been experimenting with my hair color since middle school, but have never gone as far to dye my hair an unnatural color. So the other day when I came across some trendy coloring techniques including the ombre effect and rainbow highlights I wondered to myself, would I ever have the guts to dye my hair in such a bold style?

The two toned look


Ombre is the subtle shift in color, from the palest light to the deepest dark, and is a very low maintenance hairstyle. You can allow your roots to grow out making the style look even better. Now what girl doesn't want a low maintenance and trendy dye job?

This rainbow style would be a tough one to pull off but the all the bright colors are just so beautiful and playful.

Or just a hint of color...

image sources: Frisky.com, refinery29.com, Jeremy Scott's 2010 Spring photos

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Followers